Welcome to Stansted Park Garden Centre
Located in the South Downs National Park you will be hard pressed to find a Garden Centre in the UK in more picturesque surroundings.
A visit to the Garden Centre is not complete without visiting our Blossom Cafe with beautiful outdoor seating area, or a walk around the Historic Stansted House.
If local produce is your thing, our friends at the Farm shop can help with local produce, or enjoy a home baked Pizza before trying to conquer the Maze!
Relax on the lawn while the kids play on the new play centre, before a trip on the Railway....
A true day out which makes a change from the beach...
- A new breed of ‘super-ant’ is taking over UK gardens 24 August 2016
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prize 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
- Gardeners can play a key role in preventing flooding 15 August 2016
- It’s National Allotments Week this week 12 August 2016
You may be short of outdoor space, but that doesn't mean you have to do without home-grown vegetables. There are lots of veg which do brilliantly in containers, whether windowboxes, grow bags, pretty terracotta pots or just tin cans nailed to a fence.
Growing in containers has many adva…Read more »
Leave a review
As courgette plants start running out of steam, leave a few of the fruits to develop into marrows. The plant will stop producing more