Welcome to Stansted Park Garden Centre
Located in the South Downs National Park you will be hard pressed to find a Garden Centre in the UK in more picturesque surroundings.
A visit to the Garden Centre is not complete without visiting our Blossom Cafe with beautiful outdoor seating area, or a walk around the Historic Stansted House.
If local produce is your thing, our friends at the Farm shop can help with local produce, or enjoy a home baked Pizza before trying to conquer the Maze!
Relax on the lawn while the kids play on the new play centre, before a trip on the Railway....
A true day out which makes a change from the beach...
- Sow winter lettuce 26 September 2016
- The ultimate harvest festival gets under way this weekend 23 September 2016
- Spending just half an hour a day gardening could reduce your risk of heart attack by over 50% 21 September 2016
- Get ready to refill the greenhouse 19 September 2016
- The accounts book used by Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown is going on display for the first time 16 September 2016
Having a small garden shed is quite common in many gardens especially in Rowlands Castle. However, a small shed in one of the garden’s corners will only suffice to store away gardening accessories, tools and equipment. Usually a small shed will not even have room to store away garden furnitu…Read more »
Leave a review
Sow annuals to overwinter
Put in a late sowing of annual flowers like pot marigold, cornflowers and love-in-a-mist (Nigella damascena) and they'll spend the winter as tiny seedlings before exploding into growth next spring. With the head start on spring-sown annuals they flower up to a month earlier, extending your summer display.