Welcome to Stansted Park Garden Centre
Located in the South Downs National Park you will be hard pressed to find a Garden Centre in the UK in more picturesque surroundings.
A visit to the Garden Centre is not complete without visiting our Blossom Cafe with beautiful outdoor seating area, or a walk around the Historic Stansted House.
If local produce is your thing, our friends at the Farm shop can help with local produce, or enjoy a home baked Pizza before trying to conquer the Maze!
Relax on the lawn while the kids play on the new play centre, before a trip on the Railway....
A true day out which makes a change from the beach...
- Plant flowers for bats and win some fantastic wildlife gardening prize 19 August 2016
- Have a go at square foot gardening 17 August 2016
- Gardeners can play a key role in preventing flooding 15 August 2016
- It’s National Allotments Week this week 12 August 2016
- Just one in four of us come across hedgehogs regularly in our gardens 8 August 2016
Filling your house with the colour and fragrance of fresh flowers cut from the garden is one of the great pleasures of gardening. The trouble is, though, if you take all the flowers from the garden, there's nothing left to look at outside.
The answer is to create yourself a cutting gard…Read more »
Leave a review
Tidy up perennials
Cut back perennials that have flopped over, like Artemisia, geraniums and Achillea, to keep your flower borders neat and tidy. Prune the stems back to the ground, feed with a general fertiliser and in a couple of weeks the plant will produce a mound of fresh foliage.