Welcome to Stansted Park Garden Centre
Located in the South Downs National Park you will be hard pressed to find a Garden Centre in the UK in more picturesque surroundings.
A visit to the Garden Centre is not complete without visiting our Blossom Cafe with beautiful outdoor seating area, or a walk around the Historic Stansted House.
If local produce is your thing, our friends at the Farm shop can help with local produce, or enjoy a home baked Pizza before trying to conquer the Maze!
Relax on the lawn while the kids play on the new play centre, before a trip on the Railway....
A true day out which makes a change from the beach...
- A small town in Northern Ireland has been crowned Britain in Bloom’s 2016 Champion 28 October 2016
- It’s Wild about Gardens Week this week 24 October 2016
- Two elm trees thought extinct in Britain have been discovered 21 October 2016
- Dry tomatoes and other fruits 19 October 2016
- A prison in Lancashire has won a prestigious award for its gardens 17 October 2016
Give your home a touch of truly exotic beauty with some of the dozens of orchids on offer in our garden centre in Rowlands Castle. They're easier to grow than you'd think, especially the Phalaenopsis (moth) orchids, and come in a dazzling array of colours: everything from white to palest yello…Read more »
Leave a review
Put the pond to bed
Tidy up your pond ready for winter, cutting back dead marginal plants to just above water level. Remove dead foliage, as they'll choke the pond otherwise, and pull out blanketweed, thinning your oxygenating plants as you go. Lastly, fix a net over the pond to keep out falling autumn leaves.