Welcome to Stansted Park Garden Centre
Located in the South Downs National Park you will be hard pressed to find a Garden Centre in the UK in more picturesque surroundings.
A visit to the Garden Centre is not complete without visiting our Blossom Cafe with beautiful outdoor seating area, or a walk around the Historic Stansted House.
If local produce is your thing, our friends at the Farm shop can help with local produce, or enjoy a home baked Pizza before trying to conquer the Maze!
Relax on the lawn while the kids play on the new play centre, before a trip on the Railway....
A true day out which makes a change from the beach...
- Tackle perennial weeds 27 June 2016
- Gardening is so good for you it should be prescribed on the National Health Service 24 June 2016
- Downing Street has been dubbed ‘the greyest frontage known to man' 22 June 2016
- Show off your garden and raise funds for the Red Cross 20 June 2016
- Britain is a nation of wildlife lovers 13 June 2016
Planting a veg garden really kicks off the year. By the end of March you'll have bought new potatoes and onion sets from our Rowlands Castle garden centre and tucked them into their new homes, and with a bit of luck you'll be getting out those seed packets you chose from our extensive ran…Read more »
Leave a review
Lily beetle defences
Look out for bright red lily beetles on your lilies and fritillaries