Welcome to Stansted Park Garden Centre
Located in the South Downs National Park you will be hard pressed to find a Garden Centre in the UK in more picturesque surroundings.
A visit to the Garden Centre is not complete without visiting our Blossom Cafe with beautiful outdoor seating area, or a walk around the Historic Stansted House.
If local produce is your thing, our friends at the Farm shop can help with local produce, or enjoy a home baked Pizza before trying to conquer the Maze!
Relax on the lawn while the kids play on the new play centre, before a trip on the Railway....
A true day out which makes a change from the beach...
- What to do in the garden in December 5 December 2016
- A new pop-up ‘White Garden’ at Kensington Palace is to pay tribute to Diana, Princess of Wales 2 December 2016
- DECEMBER – HTA PLANT OF THE MOMENT FESTIVE FAVOURITES – HTA THE HOLLY AND THE IVY 1 December 2016
- Ambassadors for gardening are setting out to enthuse a new generation 30 November 2016
- The National Allotment Society (NAS) says it is ‘very disappointed’ 28 November 2016
Your tools are your best friends in the garden. They'll stand by you through thick and thin: they're the first things you reach for at times of trouble, and your companions through your greatest triumphs.
Well-made, good-quality tools like those you'll find in our Rowlands Castle g…Read more
Leave a review
Final tulip planting
By planting tulips this late in autumn, you'll have a better chance of preventing the bulbs being infected with the fungal disease tulip fire. But try to get them in soon. They are best in a sunny position; if your soil is clay, add grit into the planting hole for added drainage.